Sunday, July 19, 2009


Dawson crew on a day where our weather was not the best. We were tough and still had fun! Here's Proof:

Hello Cam, just a quick "Thank You" for your professional hospitality this weekend. We had a great time despite the fall like weather. Then again, it could have been beautiful weather and we could not have caught anything. I prefer catching fish!

My Father , brother , and I do not get together too often do to our geographic locations. Your charter really brought us together for a wonderful weekend. We are already thinking about a Florida Charter or scheduling a Salmon trip for next year.

Scalawags was great, I forgot how little fish it takes to fill you up!I took the bait fish out before we arrived, the youngest nephew needs to toughen up a bit. I will work on that.

I will see you around the docks, I need to hear that prison joke! Also, if you think of it could you forward copy of that great photo Jill took of us. I'd like to get it framed for a nice gift.


It was nice to talk with you Cam, you run a top notch program. Take care and have a great season.

Jim Dawson

No comments: